Freitag, 9. März 2012

Inspiration for a new drawing: Sailor Moon & Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

Hello ^-^

And again I've found some time to draw. The picture is not finished yet, but the influences and inspirations for this drawing are so strange (my opinion ^-^) that I wanted to write about it. :D

Actually, I just wanted to draw faces and hair. Nothing more. Because that's what i like the most.
Then I thought of the Sailor Moon & Chibi Moon picture I had drawn some time ago. 
Next thought: that was long ago, the hairstyles and hair colors are great, let´s do it! draw them again! ^-^
But the two girls should look different. Not like a normal fanartIn the Sailor Moon artbooks were a lot of pictures of this two girls in different outfits. They were always very creative and different, also because Naoko Takeuchi loved to put them in different clothes (which she wrote to one of the images).
My  inspirations for my new drawing:
pictures with Usagi and Chibi-Usa by Naoko Takeuchi, early designs with Usagi from Naoko Takeuchi, my old drawing and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu (:D kinda weird, or?)
my old sailor moon drawing ^-^
one of the Chibi-Usa & Usagi artbook pictures by Naoko Takeuchi
an early design of Usagi - i love the hair in this
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu! Her hair and clothes,
her whole styling is very inspiring. ^-^
Kyary again. :D

 aaaand a little preview:


 Thanks for reading!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen